The very day that I returned from South Africa I was approached to be a girl's youth leader to Mexico for a week in April. I am still shocked that they want me to go. A couple days later the youth pastor called me up and asked me to come to youth group that night. The next day we met for coffee. Things seem to be lining up. I am dumb struck. I am still wondering why God has put this in front of me. When I asked friends to pray for me about this trip everyone said they think that I am meant to go on this trip. How are they so sure and I am so...scared? I am unsure about going back to high school (in a way). I am not sure that I have anything to give to these individuals. I am not sure that I am meant to lead a group of high school kids.
When I researched the trip I found out that a friend of mine from awhile back is the co-founder of the retreat center. How random is that? It is a total God thing if I ever saw one!!
It is really amazing how in the last month how God has renewed my faith in Him and set me in a path to witness what He is doing across the world.
I ask now that God direct my path because only He knows what is in store for me!
If it is Mexico then Hola Chicas y mas burritos por favor!!!
If not... lead me to what it is.
So here I stand at the crossroads...
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment