Hi! I have never written a blog before now but here I go, I hope you enjoy it.
I am from Nor Cal, grew up in the redwood forest, mountains and at the beach. I like to think of myself as an easy going girl living life to the fullest. I am currently a student at Biola University in La Mirada, California. I am planning on graduating in May and going for a degree in Liberal Studies elementary education with an emphasis in Intercultural Studies and an undeclared minor in Bible. I want to teach k-4 grade someday soon. I love kids. They are one of my passions. I enjoy being a part time nanny. Each kid that I come in contact with makes my life a little bit better. They make me smile. I love photography, coffee, friends and movies...oh and my family and God are extremely important to me! So this is a little about me... I hope to share a bit more of my life with ya'll some time soon. thanks for stopping by.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment